The North Face Ozone Park Winter Boots
The North Face supplies a pair of snowboarding-inspired boots for the next mountain trip. The Ozone Park Winter Boots feature durable suede uppers with waterproof-leather overlays, OrthoLite® footbeds for long-lasting comfort, and IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction.
PLEASE NOTE: This shoe is offered in Men's sizes; please consult the Size Chart above - the conversion is a size and a half smaller for women. For example, a woman who is a size 7.5 should order a size 6 in Men's.
- Durable suede uppers
- The North Face branding
- Waterproof coating
- Rich, textured waterproof-leather overlays
- 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop details
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Elastic gore band across the instep for a secure fit
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole Unit: Proprietary XtraFoam™ for superior comfort; firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter for stability
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
Sku # 0530519500008