Dickies Original 874 Black Work Pants
Keep the Dickies Original 874 Black Work Pants on hand for those laidback days on your deck. These ultra versatile utility pants feature front and back pockets, slightly tapered legs, and a sturdy, wrinkle-resistant twill fabrication with built-in stain release.
- Solid color utility pants
- Dickies branding
- Wrinkle-resistant twill with built-in stain release
- Side seam pockets
- Rear welt pockets
- Distinctive, longer tunnel belt loops
- Ratcheting brass zipper
- Hook and eye closure
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Machine washable
- Model is wearing size 32x32
Sku # 0135444630008
I am very satisfied.
Other than that, 874s are GREAT PANTS.
So where does a guy find work pants that are as comfortable as jeans and hold up as well? Not to mention cooler to wear. Took some trial and error, till I finally found Dickies 874 work pants. Their comfortable, hold up to all the bending, kneeling, and just plain abuse I put them through, breath really well. Just a darn good value. Besides my wife likes the look.
You can also starch & iron them to keep them looking new & crispy longer.
I will always buy & wear the 874's. ..........O.G 874's Fo Life
1. The material was horribly scratchy and the percentage of cotton was way off. My fault for not reading the product description more closely.
2. My husband has worn 36-inch waist pants for YEARS. He couldn't even pull the waist band tight enough to fasten them. Neither of us could believe how OFF these pants were.