Product Zoom images
GOAT Vintage Upcycled Corset Tank Top
Online only! Introducing the 100% sustainable, upcycled collection from GOAT Vintage. Relax and enjoy the beautiful weather while wearing this one-of-a-kind corset tank from GOAT Vintage. This reworked tank features strategically placed panels cut from small remnants from our rework studio, a high-low hem, serged princess seam edges, and bound neck, hem, and armholes. Completely one-of-a-kind!
Each item is unique and may differ slightly from what is pictured
- Size xs - small with moderate stretch
- Pit to pit is 16"
- Waist is 12.5"
- Length is 17.5" at the longest point
- Strategically placed color contrast panels (a surprise!)
- Cropped body
- High-low hem
- Serged princess seam edges
- Bound neck, hem, and armholes
- Cotton blend
About GOAT +rework line
- Upcycled garments reimagined by GOAT's remaking team and thoughtfully designed to minimize fabric waste
- Exclusive style available for PacSun in very limited or one-of-a-kind quantities
- Finished with a goat vintage authenticity label using overstock fabrics
CONTENT + CARE
- Machine washable
- Lay flat to dry outside (best) or tumble dry
We offer free standard shipping on all orders over $50. Your entire order ships free with the purchase of swim, jeans, pants, sneakers, sandals, and women’s activewear. You can return any kids’ jeans or pants for free in-store or online within 30 days of purchase. Some restrictions may apply.
Motivated by a love for all things pre-loved and retro, GOAT Vintage was founded in 2016. With a firm belief that enough clothing exists in the world already, the brand set on a mission to curate vintage and Y2K collectibles, as well as design upcycled styles. GOAT Vintage is exclusively curated and sold at PacSun. Their one-of-a-kind pieces are always sustainable and always on-trend, so you can rock vintage pieces while helping our planet.